Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Kendo Update

Don't worry, I'm still alive.

Kendo has been in full swing (no pun intended) this semester. It's been great except for the fact that I have to keep missing practice due to either a last-minute group meeting or too much homework that night. I feel like I haven't improved much and I don't have too many opportunities to improve because of this. The good news is that I just found out that some members are getting together every Monday and Wednesday for a little extra practice on what we think we should work on. I couldn't make it to today's meeting because of a group meeting that didn't happen, but I do have plans on attending Wednesday's practice to make up for missing Thursday's test for an Aircraft Structrues exam that evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger