Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Last Night's Practice

Yesterday was another practice in a series of practices before the big MWKF tournament on Saturday.  Because I have been skipping practices due to homework and such for the past few weeks, I thought that it would be very important for me to get whatever extra practice I can get.  Of course, there are many extra things I need to work on, but I don't think I will be able to get the kinks worked out before Saturday.  If I work really hard, then I might be able to improve on them for the next tournament in the Spring, provided I can go to that one.  All I can really do now is work on stuff a bit more to prepare for the exciting day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mate, its me Solo from G4.

Good to hear your keeping it up, and that you are well.

All things are going well with me, and i have opted to train my students in kenjutsu instead of Kendo, as its more of a broader experience.

I am a trainee of Suio Ryu Iai Kenpo, which is a famous White Gull technique derived by Mima Yoichizaemon Kagenobu.

Well, hope to hear from ya soon

Rob (Han Solo)

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger