Monday, August 01, 2005

Quitting Job and New Kendo Resolution

Well, as the month of comes to a close and August shows up, thoughts of going back to Purdue come up. In light of that, I have put in my two weeks notice in at Malibu. While the work can get hectic at times, I really enjoy working with the people there. We are just one crazy bunch of people! If I don't get an internship next year, then I will definately try to get in there again!

As far as Kendo goes, I have made a resolution. In light of the Chicago Taikai that will be happening in October (I think), I have decided to work harder on increasing my Kendo competency. I plan on doing this by practicing harder once I get back to school and reading up on the books that I have so I will be more knowledgeable about Kendo and shiai. I also want to make sure that I am ready to take my ikkyu exam if things go nicely. If any of you have any tips on preparing for the ikkyu exam, or any promotion exam in general, you can send them my way. I just want to make sure that I am ready for anything that will happen and adapt to things that I don't expect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger